JKSCERT likely to teach Hindi language of classes 1-10 in all schools

//

Srinagar, Feb 09 (KNO): Jammu and Kashmir State Council of Educational Research and Training (JKSCERT) is likely to teach Hindi language of classes Ist to 10th in all schools here.

In this regard, Director JKSCERT has sought suggestions from the committee that was formed earlier this week.

According to the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), the director in an order has constituted an eight member committee for the suggestion of a mechanism for Teaching and Learning of Hindi Language in schools of Jammu and Kashmir.

“Sanction is accorded to the constitution of committee to suggest the mechanism for teaching and learning of Hindi language from class Ist to 10th in the schools of JK,” it reads.

JKSCERT said that the committee shall be serviced by Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE).

It also said that the committee shall submit its recommendations by February-20-2023.

According to the order, the committee will be headed by Chairman of JKBOSE followed by seven members that include Director School Education Jammu, Director School Education Kashmir, Project Director Samagra Shiksha, JK, Director Academics of JKBOSE, Joint Director, SCERT Divisional Office Jammu, Joint Director SCERT Divisional Office Kashmir Member and Joint Director SCERT Central, JK—(KNO)

Read Aslo  Government asks YouTube to take down 3 channels spreading fake news

NEP-2020: J&K Govt to offer industry exposure to school children

NSP Scholarship Credited to Bank

Latest from Education