BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023

/

Name of the Post: BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2023, 1410 Vacancies, Apply Online @rectt.bsf.gov.in

Post Date: 02-02-2023

Total Vacancy: 1410

BSF Recruitment 2023 -Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: The Border Security Force has invited online applications from eligible and interested male and female Indian citizens for filling up the 1410 vacancies of the following posts of Constable in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.

Interested and eligible candidates must apply online through the BSF website rectt.bsf.gov.in.

Border Security Force Recruitment 2023: Full Notification

Important Dates:

• Commencing of submission Application forms: To be Notified
  • Last Date of submission of Application: 30 days from the publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.

Salary:

• Constable: Rs.21,700 to 69,100/- as per 7th CPC and other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time.

Educational Qualification:

Constable: 10th class from a recognized board and have ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant field from SCVT or NCVT.

Age Limit:

Applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and above 25 years as of the release date of notification

BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details

There are 1410 vacancies for the Constable (Tradesman), out of which 1343 are for Males and 67 are for Females.

BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?

Interested and eligible candidates are advised to visit https://rectt.bsf.gov.in to view detailed advertisement and submission of online application forms which will be available on the BSF website after the publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.

Read Aslo  Rescuers scramble in Turkey, Syria after quake kills 4,000

Click Here

Remove haphazardly put wires, cables within 15 days: SMC to telecom services, cable operators

State land is being retrieved from vested interests in public interestl

Latest from Jobs