New Education Policy is PM Modi’s gift to students, says LG Sinha

//

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has gifted students New Education Policy (NEP) to improve their creativity through different programmes, Lieutenant Governor (LG) Manoj Sinha said on Tuesday.

Speaking during an event at University of Jammu, Sinha said, “Students are lucky that a Prime Minister has gifted them to prove their talent and creativity through different programmes which have been introduced in New Education Policy (NEP).”

Sinha said, “In NEP, every aspect for the betterment of students has been included.”

“For the betterment of students, I would like to inform them that knowledge, education and skill are the basics that led students to achieve their goals,” he said.

Sinha said, “I believe that central education has worked to redefine the education system.”

Addressing students, he said, “It is a misconception of people that only knowledge and education will bring reforms. Besides knowledge and education, there are some other better works that need to go simultaneously that an Indian Education system has taught us.” (KNO)

Read Aslo  JKSSB: Final Selection List-cum-Allocation of Cadres & Departments for remaining Class-IV Posts under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir

Australian Team calls J&K’s spin sensation Abid Mushtaq as net bowler

9 Lakh Government Vehicles To Go Off Road From April 1

Latest from Education