JKBOPEE Provisional Selection List For Admission To 10th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses 2022

//

JKBOPEE Provisional Selection List for admission to 10th based Paramedical Diploma Courses 2022

Subject: Provisional Selection List of candidates Allotted seats for admission to 10th based Paramedical Diploma (MMPHW/FMPHW) Courses-2022 in
Government/Private Schools/Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh.

Reference:i) Notification No. 051-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 14-07-2022.

ii) Notification No 113-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 28-12-2022.

Notification No. 004-BOPEE of 2023
Dated 09-01-2023

Pursuant to the Notification No. 051-BOPEE of 2022 dated 14-07-2022 read with the
Notification No 113-BOPEE of 2022 dated 28-12-2022, the Physical round of counselling of
eligible candidates who had applied for admission to 10th based Paramedical Diploma (MMPHW/FMPHW) Courses-2022 was conducted w.e.f. 31.12.2022 to 07.01.2023 at J&K BOPEE Offices, Srinagar/Jammu simultaneously.

The list of candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been
selected provisionally as per their merit-cum-preferences for admission to the said
Courses-2022 in various Schools/Colleges of the Union Territories of J&K/Ladakh is
hereby notified as per the Annexure-A to this Notification which shall remain available
on website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in ) only

The provisionally selected candidates are advised to report to their respective
allotted Colleges/Institutions w.e.f. 10.01.2023 to 20.01.2023 (till 04.00 PM) along with the following documents :-

1. Marks Card of 10th class.
2. Date of birth Certificate of 10th class.

3. Domicile Certificate
4. Category Certificate, if any
5. Medical Fitness Certificate,
6. Any other certificate/document as required by the College/Institution authorities.
The candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions up to 20th
of January, 2023 positively. It shall be sole responsibility of the Colleges/ Institutions
concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents/eligibility as per J&K
Paramedical Council Guidelines before the candidates are allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite documents, the candidates shall not be allowed to join in respective Schools/Colleges/Institutions.

Read Aslo  I am committed to fight for the equal rights of my people: Ishfaq Jabbar

In order to complete the admission process within the prescribed cut-off date
(20.01.2023) the concerned Schools/Colleges/Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holidays/off days to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission

process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for
the last day to complete admission formalities since delay has the potential of causing
hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the concerned Schools/Colleges/ Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through email: [email protected]/
[email protected]/[email protected] on 21st of January, 2023 upto 04.00 p m..

Provisional Selection List of candidates Allotted seats for admission to 10th based Paramedical Diploma (MMPHW/FMPHW) Courses-2022 in Government/Private Schools/Colleges/Institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh.[10B-DPM-NN-004, Dt. 09.01.2023]

Check Here

Congratulations to Aijaz Salafi Sb who Qualify Chatered Accountant Exam

Latest Weather Update Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir- Check Here‎

Latest from Education